Hirose Electric is a leading company providing
connecting solutions for the future smart devices.
- Time ： January 5 - 8, 2017
- Location ： The Wearable Marketplace in Sands (Tech West)
- Booth No. ：44154
Highlights from the Show
Hirose is providing a wide variety of leading edge connectors to smart devices, cars, industrial fields and others.
You will be able to see some of our best products at our booth and there is more than that.
We display how our products are being used for smart phones, smart watches, tablets, cameras, drones and
Our products will bring you technical advantages and contribute to more space-saving and user-friendliness.
Updated on December 1 , 2016
Ultra-small, Power/Signal Contact Design for Board-to-Board/FPC-to-Board providing 3A max current
- Space-saving design
Compact and flexible design ideal for mobile devices.
- 0.35mm Pitch, 1.5mm Depth, 0.6mm Stacking height
Hirose's Connecting Solutions
0.25mm Pitch, 0.5mm Height,
Top Contact, Back Flip FPC Connector
- Super low profile 0.5mm height. Space-saving 0.25mm pitch 3.15mm depth(Locked status)
Space Saving Automotive Antenna RF Connector
- Compact design saves space
- One-step crimp termination provides consistent assembly and reduces the processing time
- Excellent high frequency performance up to 3GHz
Optical Active Connector
- Optical transmissions achieved by simplified electrical connections
- High-speed, signal transmissions with no EMI noise
- Highly flexible optical fibers
- Long-distance, high-speed and high quality signal transmissions
Low-Profile, Ultraminiature Lightweight SMT Coaxial Connectors - 0.94 or 1.2 mm Mated Height
- A Low mated height of 0.94 or 1.2 mm (maximum of 1.0 or 1.3 mm)
- Minimal mounting area required
Ultra Compact High-Frequency Coaxial Switch
- World’s smallest size Outer Dimensions: 1.45mm x 1.45mm x 0.68mm Occupied mounting area: 1.6mm x 1.65mm
- High-frequency: DC to 11GHz
Minimized size USB Type-C Connector
- Mid-mount & minimized length design, USB Type-C interface connector
- Hybrid type supporting repair availability